Saturday 30 March 2013

Darkest Fear (Myron Bolitar, #7)Darkest Fear by Harlan Coben
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I hereby officially declare Harlan Coben as my favorite writer(among the ones who are still writing). When I pick up one of his books I stay rest assured that come what may I am picking up a book which won’t disappoint me. And he delivers. Be his standalones or his Myron Bolitar series.

Myron is approached by his ex-girlfriend to find a missing bone marrow donor. Emily’s son(of whom Myron is the biological father) is suffering from a disease for which he needs a bone marrow transplant. So, Myron with the help of Win and Esperanza goes off in search for the missing donor, and in the process clears up an old case involving a serial killer.

Nothing much to write except that I enjoyed the book. It was right up my comfortable zone of having a amateur detective and a plot which is VERY twisted. I loved the writing style and the humor which came with every Bolitar book. So, anyone who loves fast paced mysteries with a dose of twist in the end would love this too.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment